Companies Act 2014
FORM OF CONSTITUTION OF DESIGNATED ACTIVITY COMPANY LIMITED BY SHARES
[ name of company as below]
MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
1. The name of the company is: THE SAFE SKIES SOFTWARE DESIGNATED ACTIVITY COMPANY.
2. The company is a designated activity company limited by shares, that is to say a private company limited by shares registered under Part 16 of the Companies Act 2014.
3. The objects for which the company is established are the development, production and sale of computer software designed to enhance the safety of aviation and the doing of all such other things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above object.
4. The liability of the members is limited.
5. The share capital of the company is €200,000, divided into 200,000 shares of €1 each.
ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
The following Regulations shall apply to the company:
[or, instead of the immediately foregoing words, the following sentence:-*]
The provisions of the Companies Act 2014 are adopted.
*See section 968(5)
We, the several persons whose names and addresses are subscribed, wish to be formed into a company in pursuance of this constitution, and we agree to take the number of shares in the capital of the company set opposite our respective names.
signatures in writing of the above subscribers, attested by witness as provided for below;
or authentication in the manner referred to in section 888 .
Dated the _____ day of _____________ 20___
Witness to the above Signatures: