Credit Reporting Act 2013
26. (1) The Bank may, with the consent of the Minister, make regulations prescribing fees to be paid for access to information held on the Register or being provided with a record of occasions on which access has been given to information held on the Register.
(2) Regulations under subsection (1) may in particular provide for—
(a) the amounts, or methods of calculating the amount, of fees;
(b) exemptions from the payment of fees;
(c) the payment, collection and recovery of fees;
(d) refunds of fees.
(3) Regulations under subsection (1) may not prescribe a fee for access to information by an individual under section 15(5) if the access is pursuant to the first application made by the individual in any year.
(4) Regulations under subsection (1) may make different provision in relation to different cases.
(5) The Bank may enter into arrangements with any person in relation to the collection of fees payable under regulations under subsection (1); and the amount of any fee so payable is recoverable as a simple contract debt by proceedings in a court of competent jurisdiction by the Bank or any person with whom the Bank has entered into such arrangements.
Power pursuant to section exercised (3.08.2018) by Credit Reporting Act 2013 (Section 26) (Fees) (Amendment) Regulations 2018 (S.I. No. 348 of 2018).
Power pursuant to section exercised (22.03.2018 and 31.12.2018) by Credit Reporting Act 2013 (Section 26) (Fees) Regulations 2018 (S.I. No. 91 of 2018), in effect on signature and as per reg. 1(2).