Child and Family Agency Act 2013
13. (1) Not later than 31 May in each year, the Agency shall prepare and adopt an annual report in relation to the performance of the Agency’s functions during the immediately preceding calendar year.
(2) An annual report shall include—
(a) a statement of the activities undertaken by the Agency,
(b) a report in relation to the implementation of the Agency’s corporate plan approved under section 42,
(c) a report in relation to the implementation of the Agency’s business plan submitted to the Minister F6[and the Minister for Education] under section 46,
(d) an indication of the Agency’s arrangements for implementing the code of governance prepared in accordance with section 50,
(e) particulars in relation to financial statements,
F7[(f) other particulars—
(i) that the Agency considers appropriate,
(ii) as the Minister after consulting the Minister for Health and the Minister for Education may require, and
(iii) as the Minister for Education, having regard to the performance of his or her education welfare functions and his or her functions under this Act, may require,
(g) the report required by section 70.
(3) As soon as may be, but in any event not later than 21 days after adopting the annual report, the Agency shall submit a copy of the annual report to the Minister F8[and the Minister for Education].
(4) The Minister shall, within 21 days of receiving the annual report, cause copies of it to be laid before each House of the Oireachtas.
(5) The Agency shall publish the annual report—
(a) on the Internet, or
(b) in such other manner as the Minister may specify,
as soon as practicable after copies of the report are laid before the Houses of the Oireachtas.
(6) (a) The Minister may omit from a copy of an annual report laid before the Houses of the Oireachtas under subsection (4) any matter that would disclose confidential information.
(b) Where the Minister omits confidential information from a copy, he or she will insert in its place a statement that the matter has been omitted and a general description of the omitted matter.
Inserted (15.12.2021) by Child and Family Agency (Amendment) Act 2021 (34/2021), s. 5(a)(i), S.I. No. 697 of 2021.
Substituted (15.12.2021) by Child and Family Agency (Amendment) Act 2021 (34/2021), s. 5(a)(ii), S.I. No. 697 of 2021.
Inserted (15.12.2021) by Child and Family Agency (Amendment) Act 2021 (34/2021), s. 5(b), S.I. No. 697 of 2021.