Property Services (Regulation) Act 2011
Appeals Against Certain Decisions of Authority
Property Services Appeal Board.
74.— (1) There stands established a body to be known as An Bord Achomhairc um Sheirbhísí Maoine or, in the English language, the Property Services Appeal Board, to hear and determine appeals against certain decisions of the Authority.
(2) The Appeal Board shall be independent in the performance of its functions.
(3) Schedule 5 shall have effect in respect of the Appeal Board.
(4) The Minister may prescribe by regulations the fee referred to in paragraph 14(1) of Schedule 5 .
(5) A person who contravenes paragraph 9(1) or 10(1) of Schedule 5 is guilty of an offence and liable on summary conviction to a class A fine.
(6) A person who refuses or fails, without reasonable excuse, to comply with a requirement under paragraph 23(1)(a) of Schedule 5 is guilty of an offence and liable on summary conviction to a class A fine.