Property Services (Regulation) Act 2011
Reports to Minister.
17.— (1) The Authority shall, not later than 30 June in each year, make a report (in this section referred to as “the annual report”) to the Minister on the performance of its functions during the preceding year.
(2) The Minister shall, as soon as is practicable, cause copies of the annual report to be laid before each House of the Oireachtas.
(3) The annual report shall be in such form and shall include information in respect of such matters as the Authority thinks fit or as the Minister may direct.
(4) The Authority may make such other reports to the Minister on the performance of its functions as it thinks fit.
(5) The Authority shall give to the Minister such other information as the Minister may require in respect of—
( a) the performance by the Authority of its functions and its policies in respect of such performance,
( b) any specific document or account prepared by it, or
( c) the annual report or any report referred to in subsection (4).
(6) For the purposes of subsection (1), the period between the date of the establishment day and the following 31 December shall be deemed to be a preceding year referred to in that subsection.
(7) The Authority shall publish its annual report in such form and manner as it thinks fit as soon as is practicable after subsection (2) has been complied with in respect of the report.