Property Services (Regulation) Act 2011
12.— (1) The Authority shall hold such and so many meetings as may be necessary for the performance of its functions but in each year shall hold not less than one meeting in each period of 3 months.
(2) The quorum for a meeting of the Authority shall be 4 or such other number, not being less than 4, as the Authority may determine.
(3) The Minister shall, in consultation with the Chairperson, fix the date, time and place of the first meeting of the Authority.
(4) At a meeting of the Authority—
( a) the Chairperson shall, if present, be the chairperson of the meeting, and
( b) if and so long as the Chairperson of the Authority is not present or if the office of Chairperson is vacant, the members of the Authority who are present shall choose one of their number to act as the chairperson of the meeting.
(5) Each member of the Authority (including the Chairperson) present at a meeting of the Authority shall have a vote.
(6) At a meeting of the Authority, a question on which a vote is required shall be determined by a majority of the votes of the members of the Authority present and voting on the question and, in the case of an equal division of votes, the chairperson of the meeting shall have a casting vote.
(7) Subject to this Act, the Authority may regulate its own procedure.