Student Support Act 2011
1. The Minister.
2. The Minister for the Environment, Heritage and Local Government.
3. The Minister for Justice and Law Reform.
4. The Minister for Social Protection.
5. The Revenue Commissioners.
6. An awarding authority.
7. The Appeals Board.
8. An approved institution.
9. The Health Service Executive.
10. An tÚdarás um Ard-Oideachas.
11. A local authority.
12. The National Qualifications Authority of Ireland.
13. A person with whom an awarding authority has an agreement under section 13 .
Two additional organisations were listed in the schedule (14.05.2013) by Student Support (Amendment of Second Schedule) Regulations 2013 (S.I. No. 157 of 2013), in effect as per reg. 1(2). The enabling s. 28 under which the statutory instrument was made does not contain a power to amend the schedule, and the statutory instrument was revoked (21.04.2015) by Student Support Act 2011 (Prescribed Persons) Regulations 2015 (S.I. No. 149 of 2015), which instead prescribed organisations for the purposes of s. 28(1).