National Asset Management Agency Act 2009
Reporting by participating institutions.
207.— (1) The F24 [ Central Bank ] may direct a participating institution in writing to make any report that the F24 [ Central Bank ] considers necessary to monitor the institution’s compliance with its obligations under or by virtue of this Part.
(2) A direction under subsection (1) shall specify the information to be provided in the report and the period within which the report shall be submitted to the F24 [ Central Bank ].
(3) A participating institution that is directed to make a report under subsection (1) shall comply with the direction.
(4) The Minister may direct the F24 [ Central Bank ] to require such other reports from a participating institution as the Minister considers necessary.
(5) The Minister may make regulations providing for the making by participating institutions of periodic reports, the frequency and form of such reports and the matters that such reports shall address.
(6) If the Minister makes regulations under subsection (5) , the matters prescribed may include liquidity requirements, capital ratios, asset quality, risk exposures and funding costs.
Substituted (1.10.2010) by Central Bank Reform Act 2010 (23/2010), s. 15(11) and sch. 2 part 11, S.I. No. 469 or 2010.