Gaming and Lotteries Act 1956
Certificate for gaming licence.
15. — (1) The District Court may grant a certificate authorising the issue of a licence permitting gaming at an amusement hall or funfair.
(2) A certificate shall not be granted unless forms of entertainment other than gaming are also provided.
(4) F13[The Court may attach to the certificate conditions limiting the hours during which gaming may be carried on, restricting the kinds of gaming, and the extent to which particular kinds of gaming, may be carried on.]
(5) The certificate shall specify the period in the particular year to which it relates for which the licence is to be issued.
(6) A certificate granted under this section shall not be invalidated by the subsequent rescission of a resolution under section 13.
Deleted (1.12.2020) by Gaming and Lotteries (Amendment) Act 2019 (44/2019), s. 6(a), S.I. No. 227 of 2020.
Substituted (1.12.2020) by Gaming and Lotteries (Amendment) Act 2019 (44/2019), s. 6(b), S.I. No. 227 of 2020.